1. I need the item ASAP , do you do Express Delivery?
Yes we do! All items can be sent by Express Post Australia wide if you click on Express Post at the checkout page. If your delivery postcode is within the Express area specified by Australia Post, you will receive your item within 1 business days from despatch day. If your delivery postcode is outside of the Express area, you will receive your item within 2-3 working days. You can check if you are in the Express area and estimate your delivery time by checking the Australia post website or click here
2. Can you post my order today?
Yes we can! All orders placed before 11am Melbourne time between Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays) will be posted on the same day. Orders placed on Friday evening or during the weekend will be posted first thing on Monday.
3. I need the item for the weekend can you deliver in time?
Yes, we can deliver to you before the weekend depending on your delivery postcode and the day your order is placed:
- Pay your order using credit card or PayPal balance before Thursday 11am AET for delivery on Friday. This commonly applies to all capital cities and metro suburban delivery areas in all states except WA and NT.
- You can check if you are in the Express area and estimate your delivery time by checking the Australia post website or click here
4. Where will my order be posted from?
The Order from Australia Address are posted from our Melbourne warehouse, For Worldwide order ( except Australia) are posted from our Hongkong Warehouse.
5. How much is shipping cost?
We offer FREE STANDARD shipping across Australia for order $29 or more. We upgrate to FREE EXPRESS shipping across Australia for order $49 or more, Postage for order below $29 is $7.5 via STANDARD shipping. There are no hidden costs. For Worldwide order (except Australia), we offer FREE STANDARD shipping for order $29 or more, Postage for order below $29 is $7.5 via STANDARD shipping.
6. My item did not arrive in time for the intended event, can I return it for an exchange or refund?
Yes, but you will be liable to pay for the return postage.